Total Pageviews

Do Lou figter pilot

Do Lou figter pilot
Picture by Daniel Kaelin

Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Do Lou month 6


well have to admit I have been getting frustrated lately with his numbers he has been off dry now for getting close to a month we have gone down in insulin dose from 5.75 to as low as 1U and seems like all we do is RB D says its all part of the healing of the pancreas and I think I just need to go with the flow he went to the 20's 2x last week gave me heart failure but I do not want to bk off want to keep going forward since my goal is OTJ we have made so much progress in a months time since getting him on raw and freeze dried raw and some FF. He has been acting like he feels so much better he has even ran up the wall with his tape measure something he had not done in many many months. 5/27/10

No comments:

Post a Comment