Total Pageviews

Do Lou figter pilot

Do Lou figter pilot
Picture by Daniel Kaelin

Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

well Do Lou has not been doing too well when I reduced him so much about 3/1/2 weeks ago for our 2 day trip I did a very drastic reduction to avoid him going low and when I returned my FSL meter gave me the impression he was still doing well BUT he was drinking and peeing way too much finally got a keytone test and had a trace he never has before so I tried jumping up to half his dose before our trip but 2 doses of 3.5 sent him to 37 so I was baffled you could tell he needed more insulin so ordered more alphatrak strips and got some for my relion and both of them told the story looks like he has been in high 200s to low 300s sigh.............. so I am now going to use relion/arkray for daily and alphatrak as always for my reference I no longer can trust my free style lite and will donate them I think to neebies on FDMB soon hope to get him feeling better soon we are up to 2.75 as of this morning figure he needs to be up to 4-5 at least still got a ways to go

No comments:

Post a Comment